Wednesday 27 March 2013

Molecule Man

Last year I read The Devil's Elixir" by Raymond Khoury and that's when I had the idea of creating this blog. I notice they were refering to a sculpture by an artist named Jonathan Borofsky and curious as I am I had to see a picture of it because the description in the book got me curious. When I finally found the picture on the Internet I decided to use Google Maps and then Streetview to actually feel I have the artwork in front of me (in this case a sculture that was outdoor).

Molecule Man got my attention and after researching it a bit I discover that the artist has created a few version of this gigantest sculpture across the world.



View from the Badeschiff, Berlin of the Molecule Man .


You can see the artist "Molecule Man" page here : http://www.borofsky.com/index.php?album=moleculemanberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment